Grand Serai Wellness & Spa massage therapists provide many different types of therapeutic massage techniques. Our experienced, Massage Therapists carefully customize the right therapeutic massage treatment to best fit your needs. Great care and special attention are given to everyone, particularly those with injuries, ailments, to see to it that they are comfortable and cared for properly and safely.
- Therapeutic massage: providing customizable sore muscle massage that enhances tissue elasticity and joint flexibility.
- Anti-stress back massage: perfect for the busy professional, this massage focuses on specific tension areas such as the neck, back and shoulders.
- Relaxing massage with essential oils: Our most popular therapeutic massage type, the light to medium pressure helps relieve stress, reduce pain, boost mood and promote relaxation.
- Lymphodrainage massage: "Pleasant subcutis massage with minimal pressure but maximal effect. Lymfodrainage supports drain of lymfa from tissue into veins without any blood supply. It is particularly beneficial in cases of oedema and cellulite.
- Sport massage: "an invigorating, awakening and stimulating all-over body massage treatment designed to work on stiff, tight and fatigued muscles and joints.
- Deep tissue massage: "is similar to Swedish massage, but the technique focuses on the deepest layer of muscles to target knots and release chronic muscle tension. It's possible that you might feel some soreness the day after a deep tissue massage even if you DO drink water. This just means a lot of waste products were flushed out of the tissues. It should pass within a day or so.